- 16/08/2019 - The Brazilian Patent: A Soap Opera or Novel?
- 15/08/2019 - Judicial Remedies against Excessive Delay in BPTO Examination
- 12/08/2019 - Brazil: Leading Mobile Operator Threatened with Marketing Suspensions over Privacy Concerns
- 06/08/2019 - I did it my way – Saving a Brazilian patent application
- 25/07/2019 - FaceApp’s viral success creates privacy concerns in Brazil
- 16/07/2019 - Brazil: The protection of minimally invasive cosmetic procedures
- 12/07/2019 - Brazil on its way to eliminate the existing patent backlog
- 22/05/2019 - New chemical and pharmaceutical guidelines – a year on: what has changed?
- 17/05/2019 - The Patent Backlog in Brazil
- 14/05/2019 - Liability of Online Marketplace Platforms in Brazil
- 09/05/2019 - Domain name dispute: who gets to keep Amazon?
- 09/05/2019 - Brazilian football team Flamengo recognized as a highly reputed mark in Brazil
18/07/2016 - Article at Nymity Research – Data Privacy in Brazil within Employment Relations
The article at Nymity Research with Marianna Furtado de Mendonça, Partner at Montaury Pimenta, Machado & Vieira de Mello, looks at Brazil’s data privacy in employment relations.
Read the article at: http://bit.ly/29OE0D2