- 16/07/2019 - Brazil: The protection of minimally invasive cosmetic procedures
- 12/07/2019 - Brazil on its way to eliminate the existing patent backlog
- 22/05/2019 - New chemical and pharmaceutical guidelines – a year on: what has changed?
- 17/05/2019 - The Patent Backlog in Brazil
- 14/05/2019 - Liability of Online Marketplace Platforms in Brazil
- 09/05/2019 - Domain name dispute: who gets to keep Amazon?
- 09/05/2019 - Brazilian football team Flamengo recognized as a highly reputed mark in Brazil
- 09/05/2019 - Possibility of introducing amendments in the set of claims after the request for examination of a pending patent application with the Brazilian Patent Office
- 12/07/2018 - Desarrollo en materia de protección de datos en Brasil
- 25/06/2018 - Medical use of cannabinoids – analysis of Brazilian authorities’ position
- 29/03/2018 - Highly Reputed Trademarks – repercussions of the recognition before the Brazilian Trademark Office (INPI) and judicial alternatives for the owners of famous brands
- 06/04/2017 - Patentierung Von Arzneimitteln In Brasilien
By Gabriela Salerno - email@example.com and Mônica Gurvitz - firstname.lastname@example.org
22/05/2019 - New chemical and pharmaceutical guidelines – a year on: what has changed?
New chemical and pharmaceutical guidelines – a year on: what has changed?
The article analyses the new Guidelines for Examination of Patent Applications in the Chemistry Field published by the Brazilian Patent and Trademark Office (BRPTO) in 2018.
This article first appeared in IAM Life Sciences: Key issues for senior life sciences executives 2019,a supplement to IAM, published by Globe Business Media Group – IP Division. To view the guide in full, please go to www.IAM-media.com