Montaury Pimenta, Machado & Vieira de Mello is committed to preventing illicit products from entering the Brazilian market. We have a team of specialized professionals with the necessary experience and expertise to enforce the law and fight counterfeit goods at all points of the cycle including:
- - Identification of sales and stocking spots;
- - Locating manufacturers of counterfeit products;
- - Monitoring websites and classified electronics online;
- - Representing our clients before custom offices all over Brazil; and
- - Taking action in the courts to cease the infringement.
We also work closely with key Customs Authorities, law enforcement officials and other agents to develop and teach strategies for preventing counterfeits from entering the commerce stream through lectures, seminars and training.