- 31/07/2018 - Expert Guides
- 03/10/2017 - Luiz Edgard Montaury Pimenta is the new President of ABPI
- 20/09/2017 - Chambers and Partners
- 13/09/2017 - The Legal 500 Latin America 2017
- 23/08/2017 - Who’s Who Legal
- 09/06/2017 - IAM Patent 1000 – 2017
- 05/06/2017 - Montaury stands out in 6 categories of the Leaders League ranking
- 13/04/2017 - Published Brazilian PTO’s Normative Instruction 070/2017 which deals with technology transfer contracts
- 06/10/2016 - Fashion Law at IBMEC
- 03/10/2016 - New Partner
- 03/10/2016 - Chinese Delegation
- 22/09/2016 - Montaury Pimenta, Machado & Vieira de Mello is featured in Chambers Latin America 2017
- 14/09/2016 - Our partner Bruna Rego Lins teaching at UERJ
- 09/09/2016 - II Franco-Brazilian Seminar
- 09/09/2016 - Who’s Who Legal
- 27/07/2016 - India Business Law Journal
31/07/2018 - Expert Guides
Among the 25 attorneys at law mentioned in the Expert Guides, Montaury had one of the biggest highlights, with 4 featured attorneys at law: Luiz Edgard Montaury Pimenta, Eduardo Machado, Ricardo Vieira de Mello and Joana Siqueira.
03/10/2017 - Luiz Edgard Montaury Pimenta is the new President of ABPI
The partner Luiz Edgard Montaury Pimenta was elected new President of ABPI – Brazilian Intellectual Property Association for the 2018-2019 biennium. He is the current Attorney Director of the entity.
20/09/2017 - Chambers and Partners
The Chambers and Partners guide published the ranking with the best offices in Latin America for the year 2018. Montaury Pimenta, Machado and Vieira de Mello was once again featured in the area of Intellectual Property. Guide Quotes: What the team is known for Highly regarded and specialised IP boutique based in Rio de Janeiro. Routinely handles a comprehensive range of IP matters and is particularly noted for its work in trade mark prosecution and enforcement, as well as litigation including infringement actions. Samsung and Peugeot-Citroën are amongst the firm’s new client wins. Work highlights Assisted Clube de Regatas do Flamengo with the filing of an appeal before the Brazil Patent &[...]
13/09/2017 - The Legal 500 Latin America 2017
The Legal 500 Latin America 2017 guide published the ranking with the best offices in Latin America in 2017. Montaury Pimenta, Machado and Vieira de Mello was once again featured in the area of Intellectual Property. According to the guide, the office is “praised for its solution-oriented approach”. In addition, four partners were recommended in the guide: Luiz Edgard Montaury Pimenta, Eduardo Machado, Roberto Viera de Mello and Gabriela Salerno. Click here and see the full ranking.