- 16/04/2019 - Protocolo de Madrid: Entrevista com Eduardo Machado
- 05/04/2019 - Alto Renome: Aprovado o Projeto de Lei (PLC 86/2015)
- 11/03/2019 - Após 10 anos TEQUILA ganha registro de Indicação Geográfica
- 31/07/2018 - Prêmio – Expert Guides
- 18/06/2018 - Kaiser agora é marca de Alto Renome
- 03/10/2017 - Luiz Edgard Montaury Pimenta é eleito novo Presidente da ABPI
- 20/09/2017 - Chambers and Partners
- 13/09/2017 - The Legal 500 Latin America
- 31/08/2017 - Montaury na Mídia
- 23/08/2017 - Who’s Who Legal
- 09/06/2017 - IAM Patent 1000 – 2017
- 05/06/2017 - Montaury se destaca em 6 categorias do ranking realizado pela Leaders League
20/09/2017 - Chambers and Partners
O guia Chambers and Partners publicou o ranking com os melhores escritórios da América Latina para o ano de 2018.
O Montaury Pimenta, Machado e Vieira de Mello foi mais uma vez destaque na área de Propriedade Intelectual.
Citações do guia (em inglês):
What the team is known for Highly regarded and specialised IP boutique based in Rio de Janeiro. Routinely handles a comprehensive range of IP matters and is particularly noted for its work in trade mark prosecution and enforcement, as well as litigation including infringement actions. Samsung and Peugeot-Citroën are amongst the firm’s new client wins.
Work highlights Assisted Clube de Regatas do Flamengo with the filing of an appeal before the Brazil Patent & Trademark Office regarding its decision to reject the registration of the ‘Flamengo’ trade mark.
Significant clients Visa, Asics, Qualcomm, Musical.LY, Besins Healthcare.
Founding partner Luiz Edgard Montaury Pimenta is well known for his long-standing track record advising on copyright and software matters. He also regularly assists clients with issues related to advertising, marketing, contracts and cyber-law.
Head of the trade marks practice Eduardo Magalhães Machado is an active figure in arbitration and has a notable track record in the IP market. He specialises in contracts, copyright and software issues. He recently successfully advised El País on the filing of an appeal before the Brazil Patent & Trademark Office to register its brand in Brazil.
Ricardo Vieira de Mello has an abundance of expertise in a variety of sector issues, frequently advising clients on matters such as copyright, software, anti-piracy and domain names. Peers observe: “He is renowned in the area and focuses on trade mark-related administrative and judicial disputes.”
Clique aqui e veja o ranking completo.