- 31/07/2018 - Expert Guides
- 03/10/2017 - Luiz Edgard Montaury Pimenta is the new President of ABPI
- 20/09/2017 - Chambers and Partners
- 13/09/2017 - The Legal 500 Latin America 2017
- 23/08/2017 - Who’s Who Legal
- 09/06/2017 - IAM Patent 1000 – 2017
- 05/06/2017 - Montaury stands out in 6 categories of the Leaders League ranking
- 13/04/2017 - Published Brazilian PTO’s Normative Instruction 070/2017 which deals with technology transfer contracts
- 06/10/2016 - Fashion Law at IBMEC
- 03/10/2016 - New Partner
- 03/10/2016 - Chinese Delegation
- 22/09/2016 - Montaury Pimenta, Machado & Vieira de Mello is featured in Chambers Latin America 2017
22/09/2016 - Montaury Pimenta, Machado & Vieira de Mello is featured in Chambers Latin America 2017
“The company has renowned professionals, important customers and market presence.” – according to the publication.
For another consecutive year the publication Chambers Latin America recognized the Montaury Pimenta, Machado & Vieira de Mello among the best law firms in the intellectual property area in Brazil, winning the Band 2.
The 2017 edition was published this week and highlights the office as well-regarded and highly specialised IP boutique based in Rio de Janeiro. Routinely handling a comprehensive range of IP matters and being particularly noted for the work in trade mark registration and litigation.
Three partners were highly recommended: Luiz Edgard Montaury Pimenta, Eduardo Machado and Ricardo Vieira de Mello.
The partner Luiz Edgard Montaury Pimenta was recommended as high visibility professional in the market; Eduardo Machado was described as an active figure in arbitration and with a remarkable track record in the field; Ricardo Vieira de Mello was again nominated for his hudge experience in a variety of industry issues, always advising clients on several issues.
Chambers and Partners has dedicated the last 25 years to researching and ranking the best lawyers worldwide. In that time, a reputation for thoroughness and independence has attracted a client audience of notable size and quality and our expert guides are trusted by in-house counsel worldwide.